Friday, September 19, 2008

"Little People Fucking Loves It" - by Tregg

I know I'm going to hell.  See you all there.

But over the weekend I attracted the attention of one particularly fun bar patron.  Once at Avalon and once at Fiesta.  Some of you may have noticed him.

He is a spunky and precocious little person.  Unfortunately, I don't know his name because it was loud at Avalon when we met, and I had to bend over significantly to hear him.

The introduction went kind of like this:

::feels grab on leg, and then on ass::
::looks around to find culprint, sees no one::
::gets grabbed again, this time looks down and sees said little person grabbing my ass and leg::

The next night, I was wearing a shirt that said "I get no kick from cocaine," and I saw him again.  The encounter went something like this:

Little person:  "I bet you get a kick from cocaine, hottie!"
Me:  "Oh, I get my kicks, but not from cocaine."
Little person:  "You want some?  I can hook it up, but you'd have to snort it off my cock!"
Me:  "Can I get another drink?!?!  Someone...??"

Needless to say it was a fun weekend, and I look forward to seeing his charming, vivacious self soon.

Anyone have any fun stories with him?  

No comments: