Monday, April 6, 2009

Sick Ass of the Week: "Yes, I'm behind you. No, we are NOT besties", by Nicole


Yes, waiting in line is crap. We all know this. You know what doesn't make it any better? Turning around to bitch that waiting in line is crap to the person behind you!

Why do people do this?? As if I haven't noticed that I've been waiting in line for a long time, they feel the need to turn around and put their toxic attitude on me.

"You'd think they'd open another register."

"This is ridiculous!"

"You know, I don't have all day. I have a bunion I need to take care of."

You name it, I've heard it. I don't know why some people get so bent out of shape when it comes to standing in a line. It's A LINE. That's kind of the point. You have to stand...in it...until it's your turn. Wasn't this covered in kindergarten?

I understand that some people don't have patience. I have zero. But get a grip, people. Grab an US Weekly, add up your purchases in your head...mentally make fun of the person in front of you, ANYTHING! But, please spare the person behind you. They're not interested. Also, they're too busy mentally making fun of your outfit.

No comments: