Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"That (Weird) Thing You Do" by Nicole



Ok, I must admit - in response to Tregg's previous post - that I too, have a whack-ass habit that rears its ugly head when approached by people for an opinion.

I lie.

I'm a big fat liar.

Not in the "No, your ass does not look fat in that skirt" feelings-sparing kind of way, because we all do that but...ok, here's a scenario.

Tregg: "Have you heard that new Nicole Sherzinger song, Baby Love?"
Nicole: (never heard of it) "Oh my god, yes! Do you loves it?"
Tregg: "I HATES it. That song is trash."
Nicole: "I know. I double hates it."

OR - I have this other habit where I don't want to admit that I have no idea what I'm talking about it, so I answer a question WITH a question. Like this:

Guest: "Does your barbecue sauce have bacon in it?"

Nicole: "Do you love it?"
Guest: "Yeah, it's really good."
Nicole: "Loves it."
::walks away::

OK, I have no idea what's in the frigging barbecue sauce! Who am I, Paul Newman?

The point is: we all have a little quirk about us that we're not proud of, so don't worry, Spoo. You're only Spoo-man.

1 comment:

tlaloc villarreal said...

Your guys' blog: LOVES IT. Keep it up!