Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Because your kiss is on my list - and it's also the SICK ASS of the Week." By Nicole


Picture, if you will, this scenario:

A lovely spring evening in 2003. You and Dude* (* = name has been changed to protect the hates its) end a great date by rolling around in his double bed. The fun of the evening is only made better by the fact that Dude happens to be a great kisser. Thank God. The next day you wake up with swollen lips and a swollen sense of accomplishment.

Fast forward a few years...you and Dude stage a catch-up at a local bar. You end the date by (sort of) rolling around in his car. The fun of the evening is...wait. Hang on a damn minute. What the hell is he doing? Why is my chin wet? Could it be??? Dude has become -

A BAD KISSER!!!!!!!!!

Has this shit ever happened to you?? I don't understand it but I've seen it at least three whole times. Time does not matter. I've seen the shift occur over a span of two months and up to two years. It's like these guys take some How-to-Become-a-Horrible-Kisser Master Class while we're away. Is there a tutorial? Does Sally Struthers hock the courses in commercials between back episodes of This Old House?

What the eff is going on?!?

I don't know, but I personally HATES IT. If you're gonna be a good kisser you'd better keep that shit up. You can't just all of a sudden decide to let your tongue flap around all wills-nills. Seriously. That would be like Carrie Bradshaw opting to echew the Manolos and start shopping at Fayva.

Sick ASS.

2 comments:

Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate said...

I have NEVER had this happen, but I think it would be my worst nightmare. I can specifically remember every person that I have made out with that has been an amazing kisser, and just short of selling an organ, I will usually do anything to make out with them again. I can only imagine what would happen if said person finally did make out with me only for me to find out that their kissing had become trash!! This scenario is causing me such trauma that I can't even think straight. Well, not that I ever have, but you know what I mean.