Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Oh, the weather outside, I hates it" by Nicole


HOT-ASS GIRL BLOGGER HELD CAPTIVE BY SICK-ASS WEATHER: Day three.

Did you guys know that a Milk Chocolate Snack Pack has 120 calories?

Just one of many mundane-yet-fascinating discoveries I made during this weekend's bitch-ass blanketing of the Northeast.

To quote Danny Glover in every Lethal Weapon movie: "I'm gettin' too old fo dis shit."

Seriously. I am WAY past the time in my life when snow was a good time. As my niece and nephew scramble for their gloves and hats, eager to tromp through the powdery mess, I pull the covers over my head and pray for an end to frothy precipitation.

In other news, I broke in my silver peep toes and watched the entire first season of ALF on DVD.

So, not a complete waste.

I miss LA.

No comments: