Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I hate the color navy." by Tregg

Maybe its the way the color so closely resembles black, causing many to compare it to something they know in fact is black for verification.

Maybe its the irony that it matches brown so well, but brown shoes can often look too light in color when trying to match a navy shirt.

Maybe its the images of A&F and Old Navy it conjures in my mind when I see it.

Maybe I just hate the color navy.

Don't get me wrong, I have a few articles in my closet that are navy.  And I have come to terms with the fact that my darker complexion and dark drown hair makes me look good in navy.  But I would much rather wear brown or black as a neutral than navy.  

Navy suit?  Get a grey one.  What shoes do you even wear with a navy suit?  Navy?  Who makes navy shoes.? I bet they look awful.

No judgment, but move it or lose it, navy.

No comments: