Thursday, October 16, 2008

HOT ASS of the week: "Britney Spears' body" by Tregg

First, can I say that after the whole "truck stop bathroom with no shoes" incident a few years ago, I am so thrilled to be able to blog about this.

Britney Spears is fucking hot as hell.  I'm currently trying to figure out how to have 2 children that I don't really want so I can eventually get into as good of shape as she's in.

What?

I've got to hand it to Britney.  Not only are the song and video amazing and a true return to form, but she is looking amazing while doing it.

Also, here's a kudo for Womanizer leaping up from #96 to #1 on the Billboard chart, breaking the record set by T.I. the week before.  It's her second #1 single since ...Baby One More Time a decade ago.

Bring on the world tour.

No comments: